At the dot.LA Summit, the health and safety of attendees is our top priority. To ensure that we’re able to bring everyone together safely, we’ll be implementing new policies and procedures based on the latest guidance from federal, state, and local health officials on preventing the transmission of COVID-19. Here’s some of what you can expect:
- Proof of vaccination will be required for all attendees. We ask all Summit attendees to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination to ensure the safety of everyone involved.
- Masks will be required indoors. All attendees will be required to wear masks indoors.
- There will be a cap on the number of registrants. The Summit attendance will be limited to a safe number.
- When indoors, expect social distancing. Social distancing measures will be enforced indoors.
- Sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the venue. Santizing stations will be easily accessible throughout the venue.